• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner/client accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including presales support, after sales support, and management resources, in order to meet partner/client performance objectives and partner/clients’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner/client accounts.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner/client needs on an ongoing basis, and work closely with the management to fulfill those needs by expending the company portfolio.
• Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner and vendor’s agreements.
• Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
• Proactively recruits new qualifying partner/clients, enabling them through vendors’ products and incentives
• 2-6 years of sales experience
• Enthusiastic, Motivated, Organized, Customer focused
• Extensive experience in all aspects of negotiation
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
Life at CIS Group